PHP Classes

T_Function

Recommend this page to a friend!

Rainbow Maker  >  All threads  >  T_Function  >  (Un) Subscribe thread alerts  
Subject:T_Function
Summary:Rainbow Maker
Author:cicero cavati
Date:2012-02-23 14:00:09
Update:2012-02-23 17:12:46

1. T_Function   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of cicero cavati cicero cavati - 2012-02-23 14:00:09
I tryed to use Rainbow Maber but I got this foloow message:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in C:\AppServ\www\rainbow-maker\PHP_toolbucket\SoftMoon\rainbow-maker\plug_in_Shapes\RadialShape\Rainbow~IrregularPolygons.php on line 168

Would you please help-me?

Cicero

2. Re: T_Function   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Joseph Joseph - 2012-02-23 17:05:48 - In reply to message 1 from cicero cavati
Sorry - I moved to a new setup this summer with PHP 5.3 installed, so I've done little testing for PHP 5.2, but that's where this project started. Just before release I broke up large files into little ones for greater modularity, and the final release was not tested on PHP 5.2.

I updated the file "include_modules.php" so it will not include specified filenames. The file "Rainbow~IrregularPolygons.php" should only be loaded under PHP 5.3. The file "Rainbow~plugInShapes.php" was modified to tell the "include_modules" function to ignore the "Rainbow~IrregularPolygons.php" file.

I also found a bug in the "Rainbow.Gradient.php" file in the rotate_box function that was adding an extra row of pixels when rotating a 1 pixel wide linear gradient. But I have not extensively tested this, or dived deep back into the code to see if this will adversely affect wider graphics when rotated, by making them loose a pixel in width. But if memory serves as to the nature of the code, this will be a fully working fix.

3. Re: T_Function   Reply   Report abuse  
Picture of Joseph Joseph - 2012-02-23 17:12:46 - In reply to message 1 from cicero cavati
I forgot to mention that I updated the "Polygonic.php" file to include the file "Rainbow~IrregularPolygons.php" only when using PHP 5.3.